Please visit the Eberly College of Science Intranet page for postdoc information.
- General Information Guide for Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows
- Helpful Links
- Community Diversity Group
- College Postdoctoral Scholars Mentoring Plan
Ethics training is now mandatory and there are many opportunities to enrich one's training in this area beyond the mandatory (available through SARI), as is a postdoc individual plan.
Also available is training in Intellectual Property and Tech Transfer (via the Office of Technology Management).
SARI Scholarship and Research Integrity
ACES-Acor Certification and Education Series
Human Participants Research:
- IRB Basic Training on the Protection of Human Participants
- IACUC Basic Training
- Occupational Health Training
- Rodent Surgery Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- Radionuclide Training
- Other (EHS) Laboratory Personnel Training
CITI Online Courses
- Online training offered through the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative
Office for Research Protections Workshops