The course requirements for the majors are based on the academic year of admission to the major.
- Application for Antibiotics Development & Resistance, Section 001
- Application for Model Syst CellBio, Section 002
- Application for Genomics, Section 003 - Not accepting applications for the 2015/16 academic year
- Application for Gene Regulation, Section 004 - Section only offered in the Spring
- Application for RNA Biology, Section 005
- Application for Host-Microbe Interactions, Section 006
- Course approval form BMB 488
Learning Assistant (LA)
Applications to serve as an LA for spring 2017 will open on November 1st, 2016.