Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Penn State Science
You are here: Home Undergraduate Form Center Petition Request

Petition Request

Main Content

Request for course substitutions should only be submitted after you have entered into your major. Requests will be reviewed by an Academic Adviser and forwarded to the Associate Head of BMB and Senior Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education in Eberly College of Science for final approval as needed. For non traditional course substitution requests, please see your assigned adviser.


Type of petition